How is the FlexPortfolio a more efficient alternative to a traditional fund?
News & Insights - August 19, 2021
Alex Contreras explains how our investment vehicle FlexPortfolio compares to a traditional fund.
The FlexPortfolio provides a simplified and cost-effective turnkey solution for portfolio managers who wish to launch their own actively managed strategy targeting non-U.S. end investors. The FlexPortfolio is an exchange-traded product constituting a practical alternative to the traditional funds structured in Luxembourg, Delaware, BVI, or Cayman.
Among the main advantages of the FlexPortfolio solution, we can mention the following:
– A considerably shorter time to market than traditional funds. The FlexPortfolio can be ready to trade in as few as 6 to 8 weeks. You could save more than half of the time necessary to set up your solution than other investment vehicles.
– Lower costs, as there is no setup fee, no fixed maintenance fee, or an exit fee. Pricing is based on the trading activity only; this is a big difference from other alternatives that usually carry considerable fixed costs of launching or maintaining the structure.
– The flexibility to directly manage a wide range of underlying assets that can be traded.
– Automated fund price calculation and distribution through Bloomberg and other worldwide leading prices such as Reuters, Six Financial, and the investor’s custodians.
– Enhanced distribution capabilities to global private banking, financial advisors, and broker-dealers.
– Reduced back–office and administrative costs.
In summary, our FlexPortfolio is a convenient turnkey solution that includes custodians and top-tier service providers to have you up and running with your Euroclearable and listed product efficiently and without having to manage providers independently.
So why pay more and struggle with other vehicles if not needed? Check out the FlexPorfolio solution with FlexFunds that can allow you to launch your fund at half of the cost and the time compared to other alternatives in the market.
We provide our services under the Global Note Programs through several entities that perform different activities. Among these entities are FlexFunds ETP LLC which acts as Calculation Agent, and FlexFunds Ltd, which acts as the Program Coordinator. Before making a decision to invest in the Global Note Programs, you should consider the following:
1. Independent entities.FlexFunds ETP and FlexFunds Ltd. are not managers of the special purpose vehicles, collectively, responsible for the issuance of Notes under the Global Note Programs.
2. Coordinated Activities.FlexFunds ETP and FlexFunds Ltd act as coordinators of the different entities participating in the Global Note Programs. However, each of the entities is responsible for its own duties and activities in the process.
3. Not Broker-Dealer or Investment Adviser.Neither FlexFunds ETP nor FlexFunds Ltd. is a U.S. registered broker-dealer or an investment adviser registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Our entities do not raise capital for clients or the Issuers. We do not solicit any specific products, nor offer investment advice or make investment recommendations, nor do we offer tax, legal, financial advice or otherwise.
FlexFunds ETP may collect data about your computer or device, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and other similar purposes.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.