What is the process of issuing your tradable product or strategy with FlexFunds?
News & Insights - December 22, 2020
At FlexFunds we offer a turnkey solution to Issue or list your tradable product in 4 simple steps, this will quickly allow you to start the global distribution of your strategy.
What are the key steps to launch the product:
1) An Initial Consultation: Set up a consultation with one of our highly qualified Relationship Managers. Here we will determine the best solution or vehicle for your strategy and asset class.
2) Product and Strategy Design: This is the most creative part of the process in which the strategy as well as terms and conditions are defined. We make sure the product is built according to the highest industry standards and is attractive to potential investors in the market.
3) Onboarding process: Once we have a clear plan we enter into a formal engagement and start the onboarding process of the portfolio manager or sponsor of the vehicle.
4) Listing and Issuance: Once the Series Memorandum or Prospectus is ready and we have the approval of all of the service providers involved in the structure the product goes live and it is ready for the first trade. Please contact us to start designing your product.
We provide our services under the Global Note Programs through several entities that perform different activities. Among these entities are FlexFunds ETP LLC which acts as Calculation Agent, and FlexFunds Ltd, which acts as the Program Coordinator. Before making a decision to invest in the Global Note Programs, you should consider the following:
1. Independent entities.FlexFunds ETP and FlexFunds Ltd. are not managers of the special purpose vehicles, collectively, responsible for the issuance of Notes under the Global Note Programs.
2. Coordinated Activities.FlexFunds ETP and FlexFunds Ltd act as coordinators of the different entities participating in the Global Note Programs. However, each of the entities is responsible for its own duties and activities in the process.
3. Not Broker-Dealer or Investment Adviser.Neither FlexFunds ETP nor FlexFunds Ltd. is a U.S. registered broker-dealer or an investment adviser registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Our entities do not raise capital for clients or the Issuers. We do not solicit any specific products, nor offer investment advice or make investment recommendations, nor do we offer tax, legal, financial advice or otherwise.
FlexFunds ETP may collect data about your computer or device, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and other similar purposes.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.